Re: Review: SPF at INBOX Event

2004-06-08 08:30:18
wayne wrote:

You can find a copy of the minutes of the meeting at:
http://www.imc.org/ietf-mxcomp/mail-archive/msg01559.html

ACK, that's something I knew, the text with "loud hums" <eg>
(I have read access on mxcomp via news.gmane.org)

There is also the transcription of the meeting into the
Jabber session

Hard to read, but the Jabber log of the MARID BoF was very
exciting, although I never found out why the author of RMX
left this part of cyberspace before his presentation.

Remember, we aren't MS or Y! here, we are all volunteers

Sure, but I can't forward texts to spf-announce only because
they are _IMHO_ interesting.  Normally "announce" lists are
(or should be) "read only".

But at least I've convinced my ISP to add the missing wildcard
record for his vanity hosts, now I can again nag AOL and others
when they bounce forged whatever(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de to me ;-)

You could add *.claranet.de to your list of German ISPs, or use
it as an example for "redirect=" with vanity hosts.  Bye, Frank