RE: Forking SPF into The New SPF and SPF1

2004-06-08 19:16:51
wayne wrote:
Well, believe it or not, the laptop I'm using to write this
message is sitting behind a D-Link wireless hub/firewall that
won't let me use DNS over TCP. I have looked several times
(most recently yesterday) and I can't find *any* way of
turning TCP/53 on.  It appears that the D-Link box implements
it's own DNS server that doesn't support TCP.
*sigh*

Not too surprising; for _testing purposes only_, does it work if you:

1) Configure manually the DNS server(s) on your laptop
(if they were configured using DHCP that is)
2) Configure the D-Link router to have your laptop be the "DMZ host"?

Michel.