SPF for Exchange/IIS Available Again

2004-06-22 03:07:36
http://www.michaelbrumm.com/smtpspffilter.html

GFI Software has obtained the rights, source code, and copyright to this SPF
filter software and is in the process of integrating its functionality into
their award winning MailEssentials software. The SPF filter feature will be
available as freeware and the expected release date is August or September of
2004.

Until the feature is available in MailEssentials, GFI has requested that I
continue to distribute it for free on this page. When the feature is available
in MailEssentials, I will discontinue distribution and redirect all requests to
the GFI website.
<<

Have fun,
Michael R. Brumm