Re: Blocking non-SPF Domains -- How?

2004-06-27 15:41:24
Thanks for the info!

I've actually come around to the decision to implement SPF on my
MTA immediately with the indicated fallback record.  Think I'll
try the 'libspf' approach.  Then I can throw RHSBL entries into
my 'access.db' file and permanently whack every mole that sneaks
past my SpamCop filters--a dramatically increasing problem of
late that is driving me nuts.  Just got one from 'cardscan.net'
that will pass SPF.  None of the current RHSBLs stop these
idiots. I've had good results with manually creating entries in
my Junkbuster block-list, so I figure I'll give this a try.

Does anyone know of a good RHSWL that I could use?  I suspect
that this will work better than RHSBLs.  Also how would one
configure a RHSWL in 'sendmail'?

David