Re: URGENTish please respond.

2004-07-22 18:21:30
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Jesse Gordon wrote:
So far I've received 50 text digests from this list. They are mostly copies.
I have 11 of one, 9 of another, 7 of another, etc. -- that is to say that
it's not just a single digest that keeps coming,
but every time a new digest comes, I keep getting more copies of it as the
day goes on.
 I noticed that my last post to this list showed up twice -- but I only sent
it once.

Something is clearly wrong -- and if it is our problem, we want to fix it --
and if it's
a problem at the v2.listbox.com server, then the operator of listbox.com
probably wants to check into it as well.

Some time ago I had a similar problem with some lists not all.  I found
out that there was connectivity problems and that the MTU was not letting
the sender know that the email completed successfully.  Once we fixed the
problem I stopped getting the duplicate emails.  I am not getting any from
this list.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb(_at_)zenez(_dot_)com>
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047