Re: ANNOUNCE: spf.infinitepenguins.net / spfTools.net site update

2004-07-28 14:37:21
On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 01:08:30PM -0700, James Couzens wrote:
| Just a small announcement that I've updated the "Adoption Roll" page on
| the spf.infinitepenguins.net / spfTools.net site to look cleaner and be
| easier to read*.  The reported problems (date associated with generated
| graph) and others have been rectified to the best of my knowledge.

Looks awesome, thanks for all the hard work!  I know a lot
of people have been publishing records but not registering
at the adoption roll due to difficulties over the last few
months.  Thanks to you that shouldn't be a problem any more.