RE: Library naming

2004-08-02 14:56:21

There is no technical reason to rename any library. But we
are not machines,
we are persons who want to be happy. And in that light, there
is a reason:
just to make a person happy.

Roger

Yes but which one?

I suggest that in the spirit of utilitatrianism outlined above that
the contestants fight for it.

Each participant to propose a mode of combat (edged weapons, network
version of pong, pacman etc) the choice of mode being determined by
concatenating the descriptions of the two modes, taking the SHA hash
value, then reversing the concatenation order and taking the SHA
hash mode. The chosen mode being whichever results in the highest
hash value when it is concatenated first.