Re: Re: Red Hat publishes

2004-08-10 12:56:06
On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 02:49, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 01:34:33PM -0700,
 Jonathan Gardner <jonagard(_at_)amazon(_dot_)com> wrote
 a message of 27 lines which said:

$ host -t TXT redhat.com

The SPF record has been suppressed. Do not only announce the new
adopters of SPF, also announce those who tried and were not happy with
it.

  Sorry for responding to such an old message, but I wanted to point out
that its worth checking redhat.com again.  I don't think anyone really
had enough information to say that Red Hat "wasn't happy with" SPF.  Now
that they've re-published, it still can't be assumed that they are happy
with it overall, but that they have been, and continue to experiment
with it like many sites.
--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator