Meng's eMail to MARID WG Chair

2004-08-11 12:56:44
SPF-Classic folks:

Can I draw people's attention to a really significant eMail which Meng has just
sent to Andrew Newton, copied to the IETF MARID WG in which he offers ".. the
opensource and SPF Classic communities a strong argument that their objectives
will be met by Sender ID".

In it he provides what appear to me to be new explanations and clarifications
(not yet included in the draft specs).

I have concerns with what I read there, but I'm new to both lists and have no
established reputation in these places, so don't feel I am worthy to wade in
immediately with my own responses to such a significant communication.

But, as time is very tight before the MARID draft re-editing deadline (tomorrow)
I thought I ought at least draw it to the immediate attention of those more
eligable to respond than myself.

Chris Haynes