Re: Co-operative 'bulk mail' alerting

2004-08-18 11:39:11
On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 03:33:43PM +0000, Mark wrote:
George Young1 wrote:

www.cloudmark.com

I running it here and of the 5 different systems we have used, it has
been by far the most effective.

We are not associated in any way with Cloudmark, just a very happy
user.

May I ask, what domain (part) do you check against, actually? The TLD of the
PTR? And what if no PTR is available? And what of two-level country TLD's?
SURBL ran into similar questions. Not really an SPF issue, to be honest; but
it were nice if cloudmark gave some specs as how to retrieve the domain name
to check against.

It's ment to be used with sender-id, so you check against the sender-id
domain (which is the PRA domain, to be obtained with a microsoft
patented algorithm for which you have to sign a license and send it to
microsoft before using it).

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.