Re: Providing strict SMTP-AUTH and incoming spf-checking SMTP

2004-08-25 06:28:31
On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 10:32:10AM +0200, jpinkerton wrote:
I'll contribute the co-lo'd server running debian for free if you like.    3
major upstream providers and a good facility all-round.  I'd take a week or
so to set it up, so let me know....

If it gets to be a big user we can charge a nominal amount for bandwidth -
I'll need to get prices, etc.

Well, that'd be great of course. In that case we could even make it a free
service (at least for starters) and later charge for bandwidth if that becomes
a problem.

Can you make it a freebsd box?

Maybe we should coordinate off-list a bit. A few points I'm concerned about
with using a free colo'd server:

- Will it be available for quite some time, or is there a good chance it might
just be for a couple of months?
- What is considered 'a big user'.

I think a free server would be greet, if we can guarantee that it will be
available for quite some time.

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.