Re: Fwd: Out of Office AutoReply: SPF deployment friction

2004-08-27 13:58:32

Hey it is just humor:

http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200408/0793.html

Relax.

:)

That is my "4 fingers and 9 toes" on one hand...on the other hand...

Labor Day weekend holiday...

At 05:30 PM 8/27/2004 -0300, you wrote:
Man, don't you have what to do?

I'm wondering who are going to be the top poster this week.

Any guess buddies?

(sorry I won't post useless stuff anymore.. but when I saw 3 posts
from shelby I had to do it)

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 04:28:47 +0800, AccuSpam <support(_at_)accuspam(_dot_)com>