Re: Re: ptr specs

2004-09-13 13:37:59
Sorry for the late reply...

I see, i was looking at some very old classic spec I think, where macro
strings are just VCHAR's.

Still opens up the question: what draft specifies 'SPF-Classic',
http://spf.pobox.com/draft-ietf-marid-protocol-00.txt or indeed
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marid-protocol-02.txt

Thanks,

Koen

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 02:33:41AM +0200, Frank Ellermann wrote:
Koen Martens wrote:

'bla/32' is a valid macro string right?

In protocol-02 that's domain-spec bla and dual-cidr-length /32
if I got this right.

so 'ptr:bla/32' is syntactically valid

Not in protocol-02, ptr does not have a dual-cidr-length.

                        Bye, Frank

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.