How to Add an SPF Record in Windows DNS (was: spf2 records (microsoft DNS))

2004-09-17 06:58:26
Simpson Rob wrote:
I can see no way of creating an SPF2 record within a zone file using
Microsoft DNS and can find no documentation on this anywhere.

First, I suggest you create an SPF1 record, since the SPF2 record type
hasn't been agreed on yet and no one is using it.

Second, I cannot comprehend how a hostmaster could not figure out how to add
SPF records by themselves, but since this question seems to come up a lot,
here is the answer:

http://www.michaelbrumm.com/spfwindowsdns/

Meng: could we add this to http://spf.pobox.com/ somewhere?

Have fun,