Re: draft: SPF community's position on MARID closing

2004-09-24 17:34:28
I have several amendments. I'll discuss them if people want an explanation.

Can I suggest that someone with corporate and PR experience become the
point person for developing press statements and a funnel for press
contacts?  And no, I'm *not* volunteering - but this is definitely a
case where it's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open
one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Much of the reason that things played out as they did with MS was
because of a lack of sophisticated public face and PR on the part of
the SPF community.

Let's learn from that mistake and not make it a 2nd time.

Anne