RE: Draft Introduction: 1st cut

2004-09-25 21:28:30
Chuck Mead wrote:
All: As you know there has been some interest here from many
who would like to use the MARID events to tell our story to
our political representatives with regard to software patents
and Microsoft's actions during the MARID effort.

Hmmm, it's too long and full of stuff I don't understand (minor
details), but where's the part that says how much you contributed to my
campaign fund, or the part that says why my constituents would vote for
me if I did it endorse it or not?

Politics 101: target your writing to the political color of the reader.

Michel.