back from tokyo

2004-10-01 12:47:32
hi everyone, i just got back from japan --- i spent most of
this week in tokyo eating sushi and talking to some japanese
ISPs about where all this SPF and Sender ID stuff is going.

later today i will send out a snapshot of my understanding
of the current situation, with an emphasis on Microsoft and
the IETF; and after i catch up on the mailing list will also
try to interpret consensus on where people want to go with
Unified.

i will also give an update on my "future of email" prototype
project.

also i will send out a calendar of upcoming conferences.
November promises to be very busy with all kinds of crazy
overlapping conferences, most of which seem to be in
Atlanta.

cheers
meng