RE: [SPF v1 Draft] Submitted!

2004-10-13 08:26:23
From: Mark Lentczner Sent: October 13, 2004 2:34 AM

|Friends -
|
|I have just submitted a draft, draft-lentczner-spf-00.txt,
|to the internet drafts editor to be published.  The next
|step will be pursuing getting it published with
|experimental status.
|
|I believe it represents, as best as it is possible, the
|common view of what is SPF v1, as deployed and implemented
|today.
|
|You can read it at:
|
|http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/spf/draft-lentczner-spf-00.txt
|http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/spf/draft-lentczner-spf-00.html
|
|Though, of course, the official version will appear on the
|IETF site in a day or two.

Mark, I appreciate all of your efforts to date in moving this
particular project forward.

Kind regards,

John

P.S. I read the final version of section 4.0. I would have
gone a bit further, by including the word "authorization,"
but I can appreciate this might be construed as
overkill.:-) I am ok with the wording as presented. Cheers.

John Glube
Toronto, Canada

The FTC Calls For Sender Authentication
http://www.learnsteps4profit.com/dne.html