Re: Re: Regain control - *was* - When did we lose control?

2004-10-22 06:40:57
On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 04:23:03PM -0600, Jon Bertrand wrote:

| If slight is what you are after why not start a source forge project?  Add
three "developers."  The "source code" is really the
spec/standard/documentation.  All the version control, developer control stuff
is up and running.  It's using sf.net for something other than writing code but
I doubt they'd mind.  It's a good neutral turf.  Nobody has to own the site.

| Then use the sf project to manage the "community."  The developers are the
community leaders.

Slightly tangentially, people interested in this line of
thinking might want to take a look at
http://www.shirky.com/writings/nomic.html