Re: pobox DNS issues?

2004-10-29 16:24:16
On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 09:22:45AM -0700, James Couzens wrote:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at data.6o4.ca.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<mengwong(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named dumbo.pobox.com. (#5.1.2)

Just got this bounced back.  Anyone else experiencing this?

James,

All seems fine over here. I did a couple of quick dns checks, and that
seems fine too. Maybe just a temporary glitch?

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.