Re: Re: Agenda for FTC/NIST Email Authentication Summit

2004-11-03 11:30:41
In <20041103150000(_dot_)GA29567(_at_)nic(_dot_)fr> Stephane Bortzmeyer
<bortzmeyer(_at_)nic(_dot_)fr> writes:

On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 02:48:48PM -0500,
 wayne <wayne(_at_)midwestcs(_dot_)com> wrote
 a message of 23 lines which said:

An "Email Authentication Summit" with *no* mention of SPF.  Microsoft
will be presenting SenderID, with the assistence of Meng.

Can anyone make it to this and be willing to represent SPF?

I'll attend but as a member of the public (so I'm not in the
agenda). Other SPF lovers are free to get in touch with me for a beer
in the evening.

I wonder if the FTC understands what they are getting into by creating
a panel with only Harry Katz and Doug Otis discussing IP based
authentication.  It will be, "interesting".   If there was an SPF
representative, I think there might be some productive output.

-wayne