Re: accredit= submodifier

2004-11-03 16:27:53
Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

the schema is going to be something that the accreditation
service should issue and control not the party claiming
accreditation.

It would be interesting to see examples for the isipp lists.
If you want to go from domain (iddb IIRC) to IP, and then
with the IP to the accreditation (iadb), summaries (iadb2),
or wadb, then you have some non-trivial schema application.

If people feel strongly that we should have a degree of
freedom here then we can discuss.

The XML stuff is beyond me, you have to convince Anne that
this is a good idea.  Or eco.de, they plan something in a
similar direction for the German market.

                          Bye, Frank

P.S.:  Did you know that PRA will delete many legit mails ?