Re: new SES draft available for comment

2004-11-04 04:50:38
On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 05:38 -0600, Seth Goodman wrote:
For anyone interested in SES, there is a new draft of the working format
specification available on the website www.ses.codeshare.ca  Comments on the
new draft are welcome and encouraged.  If you've been there before, hit
refresh to clear your browser cache and link to the current draft.  You will
also find links to subscribe to the mailing list, should you be so inclined.

I believe www is missing a DNS entry, we'll have to get James to add
that, but in the meantime, please use ses.codeshare.ca.

Regards
Michael Weiner

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.