Re: Formal call for nominations for people to sit onthe "SPF Leadership Council"

2004-11-10 13:02:50
Hi,

Thanks for nomination.

My email address is pullicino(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com (not jeremy.pullicino)

If you have any SPF related question just drop me a note.

Jeremy Pullicino

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:40:43 +0100, Stefan Engelbert