Re: MEDIA: Is Microsoft Ready to Assert IP Rights over the Internet?

2004-11-17 22:06:02
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, william(at)elan.net wrote:

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Alan Madill wrote:

FUD

Oh, and BTW - since you mentioned FUD, I suggest people look up the term
at wikipedia. You might even want to follow from there to related article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_documents

So children - please grow up, MS is not your ordinary company.

Don't waste bandwidth by discussing it.

I agree, this isnt the place. But don't dismiss it, take a big looking-
glass (as bit as your brain :) and read between the lines, carefully!

And also the groklaw article that I quoted from -
I suggest you read a lot more from it then just the parts I quoted and if
you want to comment after all that groklaw would be good place for it.