RE: support web forum wording (Meng, read this)

2004-11-19 08:16:44
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Koen
Martens
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 5:22 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] support web forum wording (Meng, read this)

To whom it concerns:

It might be helpfull if the web forms that link to spf(_at_)sonologic(_dot_)nl
contain proper wording: something along the line that the input in the
form is send to a team of volunteers that can help with SPF. We seem to
get a couple of requests for general anti-spam setup (consultancy) etc.

Is there yet an official list of proffesional SPF assisting firms. If
not, i'd like to start one here by mentioning that Sonologic (my own
company) can help with this:

-----------
List of companies that offer profesional support with setting up SPF:

Name         Contact               Region             Expertise

Sonologic    info(_at_)sonologic(_dot_)nl     The Netherlands    Open source
mail servers

It's not that i want to use this list to advertise my company. I'd like
a list of companies we can recommend to the people who like to pay for
it, preferably in the requestors own region.

Please keep this thread clean, additions to the list only.

This strikes me as a good idea.  Anyone else?

Scott Kitterman