GOSSiP available on sourceforge.net

2004-11-19 11:03:38

I'd like to make a brief announcement:  GOSSiP 0.8-beta is available on
sourceforge.net.  Please see http://sourceforge.net/projects/gossip-project/
if you're interested.

Also, and perhaps as importantly, I'd like to announce that I'm stepping
down from leading the GOSSiP Project, and need to find someone willing
to take my place developing, guiding development, and evangelizing
GOSSiP.  I've accepted a new position, and as part of my employment
contract, I've agreed to cease my involvement in GOSSiP to preclude any
possibility of conflict-of-interest in a potentially competing product.

If you'd like to assume command of GOSSiP, please email me privately,
explaining how you intend to continue the work I've started.  If chosen,
you'll receive administrative access to the sourceforge.net project
(I'll need your sourceforge.net account name).

Thanks for your interest and support.

--
Mark C. Langston                                 The GOSSiP Project
mark(_at_)bitshift(_dot_)org                  http://sufficiently-advanced.net