SPF implementation with fake DSN blocking via SRS

2004-11-30 16:41:59
I asked this in srs-discuss and then realzed I was asking an SPF question so I aplogize to those on both lists for the duplication.

Are there any SPF implementations for sendmail that include fake DSN detection and blocking via SRS *other than* http://spf.pobox.com/sendmail-milter-spf-1.41.pl? I have scoured for hours and can't locate any...

--
   Tom Lahti

   (888)4-TX3-SVC (489-3782)
   http://www.tx3.net/