RE: OT (was: Attacking Domain Keys)

2004-12-01 05:37:52

From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Frank
Ellermann

Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

I have been designing crypto protocols for over a decade.

BTW, I sent a question about 2069 to you and another author
some weeks ago by mail, but got no answer.  I'll submit it to
the "errata" if nothing else happens, it's no big issue.

Please send it again, I get a lot of mail, stuff gets miss-filed.

Arround this time of year a lot of the requests I get are from students who
want me to answer their semester finals so I may not have taken it in.

        Phill