RE: SPF Council Mailing List

2004-12-03 07:06:38
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Chuck
Mead
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 10:17 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com

I have set up a mailing list for the new SPF Council. The subscription
point is here:

There is a link to the archives there as well. As a courtesy anyone may
join the list but only current council members may post. You may choose
to simply view the archives... they will be public.

I don't know if this is feasible or not, but would there be a way that
non-council members would get a reply-to: for the spf-discuss list?
Certainly I can do this manually, but that would allow for an intuitive way
for council discussions to move over to spf-discuss when those of us not on
the council want to post on a topic.

Scott Kitterman