Re: SPF Council Mailing List

2004-12-01 11:24:52
In <41AD37B7(_dot_)6030608(_at_)MoonGroup(_dot_)com> Chuck Mead
<csm(_at_)MoonGroup(_dot_)com> writes:

I have set up a mailing list for the new SPF Council. The subscription
point is here:

In a related area, I have created an #spf-council channel on
irc.pobox.com.  Like the spf-council mailing list, it is open to
everyone, but only council members can send to it.  I will be posting
logs of this IRC channel to the spf-council mailing list in order to
give a permanent public record of anything that goes on there.

I realize that a lot of people don't do IRC, but all of the
(apparently) elected council members are regulars on the #spf channel
that Meng created[1] a long time ago, so I don't expect too many
objections from them.  If copies of the IRC logs being sent to the
mailing list isn't considered open enough, please let me know.

-wayne

[1]
http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200404/0439.html