Re: SPF HELO checking

2004-12-11 00:25:02
Hi !!

While I do not agree with specifics of how its listed above (i.e "v=hello")
in general I agree and that is reason why I urge SPF community to require
HELO to be in separate scope record. The scoping syntax could be
"SPF2.0/HELO .." or it could be "v=spf1/helo" ot it could be
"v=spf1 sc=h" or it could be "v=spf1 op=hello" - how to do it is something we should still decide on, but I do urge to have an
"opt-in system" for use of SPF records for HELO checks.

or what about v=hpf1 (hello policy framework) , it will be better
to keep things simple and let each component do it's job

--
Best regards ...

It's a fine line between fishing & standing still

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david(_at_)ols(_dot_)es
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53