RE: Abusing SPF record for PRA testing

2004-12-12 16:02:06
On Sun, 2004-12-12 at 14:22 -0800, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
Somehow I did not get you concluded it based on what I wrote.
Deciding not to do something is after all very different then
deciding to do it in the what is that contradictary to
technical standard.

PRA is not contrary to 'the' technical standard.

You were one of the people who did not want a standard and worked to prevent
one being agreed.

To whom are you referring? You failed to attribute your citation, and
your broken mail software doesn't even include a References: header.

It would be extremely useful if you would use non-toy software, and use
it properly.

--
dwmw2