Wildcat! SPF Support

2004-12-16 00:19:03
Meng, Wayne, SPF Council who ever:

I've kept quiet about this, but our Wildcat! SMTP component in our mail
system was a very early adopter of SPF and it vexes me as to why it has not
been included in the SPF Web site download pages.

We did our job. We supported it. We promote to our customers. Our good
significant number of our customers has adopted SPF. Some are even experts
at it by now and are helping other customers in our user-supported forums.

It would be nice to have some link on the SPF web site finally for Wildcat!

A simple 2 lines of text, such as the following will work:

    Santronics Software's Wildcat! Interactive Net Server (SMTP Component)

    See http://www.winserver.com/public/aup/antispamsupport.htm

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Hector Santos, CTO