Re: SPF Test Suites

2004-12-18 00:31:24
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:16:54 -0500, "Hector Santos"
I'm sure, atleast for us, most serious developers will have their own
test suite for any product, utility or component in their system.

We have a SPF test suite which include about a 12-15 different scenarios,
maybe more, that include testing outside SPF itself but general
programming testing, i.e, making sure stack overflows do not occur EVEN
before the
SPF limit of 20 recursions has occurred.

Anyway, I am willing to share what I deem are test scenarios that SPF
implementations should consider.

  It will be great if u let us know what test scenarios u follow and
  what else
  can be done to make SPF implementation programmatically more
  effective.
  I am very much interested in your research and willing to implement
  it.

--
  Shoaib Ahmed Soomro
  shoaib_soomro(_at_)fastmail(_dot_)fm