RE: Difficulties in specifying SPF TXT records forall A records.

2004-12-24 05:41:48
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Greg
Connor
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 1:47 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [spf-discuss] Difficulties in specifying SPF TXT records
forall A records.

--terry(_at_)ashtonwoodshomes(_dot_)com wrote:
But its not surprising we are seeing "best guess"
suggestions coming from
Meng:  Don't forget that he is a proponent of PRA, er,
Sender ID.  And
the very definition of the PRA algorithm is, literally,
"guess who is
responsible and try to authenticate that guess".

I don't like guessing (irony intended :) at the intent of others.  I

Agreed.

believe Meng supports SenderID but I wouldn't describe him as
a proponent
of PRA.

Actions speak louder then words.

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry(_at_)greatgulfhomes(_dot_)com
Fax: (416) 441-9085

Anyway, don't take my word on it.  If you have any questions
about how Meng
feels or what he thinks, please ask Meng.

(Note this is not an objection or complaint.  It's OK to
express an opinion
about Meng... I'm just expressing a different one :)

gregc

Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf