Re: "SPF Sender Authentication Deployment Recommendations" draft

2005-01-11 00:41:32
On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 05:38:50PM -0500, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

I would not bring up those particular facts.  I would point out that:

    - SPF and SenderID are different protocols that authenticate
      completely different parts of an email (envelope vs. headers),
      and should not be confused.

Perhaps someone should then also edit this text on
http://spf.pobox.com/:

' SMTP + SPF
Sender Policy Framework
an essential part of Sender ID '

Kind regards,

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.