Re: [spf-help] New member with one question :)

2005-02-15 09:41:03
Agreed Koen -

I completely understand this as I have been unable to do anything for spf
recently myself due to other commitments.  But what finances are required?
Would the council not be better spending time and energy in raising that
funding? Would there be enough support from people on these lists for
everyone to make a small contribution - either money or time - to help make
it happen.

I believe Mark has thrown down the gauntlet, and I am prepared to pick it up
insofar as I can.  I would be happy to contribute financially and actually,
but my technical expertise limits me considerably.  Maybe I could do another
fancy website to collect the funds?  ;-)

Seriously though - - if just *one* distro had a supported package, I believe
the others would follow quickly, in order not to be left out.  So who would
like to pick up the gauntlet and help do and pay for a package for
debian/postfix - - because I certainly would.....

Copied to discuss list ....

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com