Re: A Good Read

2005-02-18 21:28:42

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Dennis Olvany wrote:

The trade-offs are acceptable losses, in my opinion. I like the
illustration at http://spf.pobox.com/mailflows.html. I don't think SRS
is necessary. Web-generated mail (e-cards) can be delivered in a
different form, such as personally sending a link to a web page and
people can just POP the forwarding service directly, instead of having
the mail forwarded.

If you're proposing that only email directly from sender to recipient be
accepted, why don't you consider dropping your email address and using
only Instant Messaging. For things like web/greeting cards and forwarding
you can start looking at other solutions as you listed. Let us know how
that works out for you some time in the future.

P.S.: Yes, I was serious.
P.P.S Yes, I was sarcastic too...

--
William Leibzon