Re: forged email DSN

2005-02-26 10:10:45
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005, jpinkerton wrote:

Just a few comments on the text of the auto-reply - inserted as

It's an auto-DSN (return path is <>) - so that senders with a clue
never see it due to DSN filtering, whether SES, SRS, or tracking outgoing
return paths.  I *HATE* it when virus/spam filters send replies.

I suggest that you remove reference to  http://spf.pobox.com in view of it's
increasing inaccuracies / misleading information / confusion over SID&SPF /
mixups over how to use that wizard / non-maintained status.

What should I put?  I don't like spf.pobox.com anymore either, but
what information site should I reference?  http://moongroup.com ?

Suggest:
.........lished a sender policy, there is no other way of bringing this
problem to your attention.

Changed.  Will post revised message after incorporating all the
other great feedback.