Re: What is the status of support, then? (Was: Undefined symbols SPF_<blah> in libspf2-1.2.0)

2005-02-28 11:47:47
Hello!

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 02:03:41PM -0800, ecsd(_at_)transbay(_dot_)net wrote:
libspf2 is useless without the proper header files to define symbols used
in the code. The statement on the site "won't compile but this is the
reference version" is irritating if it is 8 months old with no motion.

So, what libspfX should I use?

[...]

On Jan 31, 2005, I imported libspf2 v1.0.4 into our company's development
repository, which was the one which IIRC was referred to then on the
libspf2 site.

It compiled well enough and some tests written on my own worked, and
we'll soon test-drive it in real operation.

[...]

Kind regards,

Hannah.