Re: (Grumble, Grumble) HTML Email

2005-02-28 15:29:14
george+spf(_at_)m5p(_dot_)com wrote:

Please post to this list in PLAIN TEXT format.  Yes, I know
I am a dinosaur for not using the most recent, up-to-date
mail user agents, but don't we all have a vested interest in
reducing unwanted email bandwidth?

For multipart/alternative with text/plain and text/html my
Mozilla 3 dinosaur forces me to second this:  This beats has
the ambition that a text/html alternative is always "better".

It's not David's fault that I use this dinosaur, but maybe he
doesn't know how stupid some dinosaurs are. ;-)  Bye, Frank