Re: DNS lookup limit?

2005-03-02 09:52:44
Radu Hociung wrote:

I would like to formally propose the draft changes I have
concluded as necessary. What is the best way to do this?

Here's an excellent question.  Maybe you could post the new
wording.  Normally I'd propose to create an unpaginated text
from the plain text, copy it, edit it, get a text diff, post
the diff.  Or a similar procedure.

OTOH I've read in the Council logs, that a new not-yet-ready
draft might exist somewhere on Wayne's harddisks.  If that's
true don't waste your time with diffs to an "old" text.

list them and get a community vote

I don't believe in community votes for technical issues, that's
one of the reasons why I wanted the Council.  YMMV, bye, Frank