RE: Draft ammendments on DNS lookup limits

2005-03-18 14:48:06
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Radu
Hociung
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 4:36 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Draft ammendments on DNS lookup limits

I'll get the reject and I'll send it another way.  I think I've thought
about my record a lot more carefully than you have.

Let's not let this become a flamewar, I did not mean to offend you.

What is wrong with my record ?

Thanks,
Radu.

No, let's not make this into a flame war.

I didn't mean to say that there was anything wrong with your record (I
haven't looked at it).  What I was meaning to say was that I have looked at
my record very carefully.  I believe that I have looked at my record more
carefully than you have looked at MY record.

I know exactly where my risks are and on balance, -all is worth it for me
today.

Scott Kitterman