Re: redirect=confusion

2005-03-09 13:39:42
On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

An ISP in singapore has published SPF records.  They try to send mail
from one of their MTAs: velum.qala.com.sg

velum.qala.com.sg text "v=spf1 redirect=_spf.qala.com.sg"
_spf.qala.com.sg text "v=spf1 a -all exp=spfexp.qalacom.com"

Also, the explanation includes a %{xR} macro.  Does some draft
define an x macro?  What does it mean?  If the macro is, in fact
invalid, what should my implementation do?  Since the bad macro
is in the explanation, there is no point in throwing PermError,
because I don't use the explanation until the mail gets rejected.