Re: redirect=confusion

2005-03-09 13:41:37
On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

An ISP in singapore has published SPF records.  They try to send mail
from one of their MTAs: velum.qala.com.sg

velum.qala.com.sg text "v=spf1 redirect=_spf.qala.com.sg"
_spf.qala.com.sg text "v=spf1 a -all exp=spfexp.qalacom.com"
Is there another draft where <domain-spec> defaults to %{o}?  Or does this
ISP have a problem?  Or do I have a problem in my SPF checker?  Or are
there dueling defaults?

Also, if <domain-spec> does, in fact, default to <domain>, then how
should this ISP write their SPF records to accomplish the same result
as <domain-spec> defaulting to domain of <sender>?