SPF Rejection

2005-03-15 08:23:26
I was hoping someone can give me some help here.  We have had our SPF record
for salans.com setup for some time and have not had any issues.  Suddenly,
yesterday we got rejections from 2 separate domains.  I used the checker on
pobox and it said the message should have been accepted  since all of the SPF
info was correct.  So what is the problem and how do I send to these people
now, since they claim that the problem is on our end.  The checker message is
below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

server152-han.de-nserver.de rejected a message claiming to be from
smadrit(_at_)salans(_dot_)com(_dot_)

server152-han.de-nserver.de saw a message coming from the IP address
212.67.88.227 which is mail-cz.salans.com; the sender claimed to be
smadrit(_at_)salans(_dot_)com(_dot_)

mail-cz.salans.com is approved for salans.com, so that mail should have been
accepted.

privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
is prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone (+1(212)632-5500)
and delete and destroy all copies of the material, including all
copies stored in the recipient's computer, printed or saved to disk.

Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf