RE: Re: Draft ammendments on DNS lookup limits

2005-03-21 13:01:31
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Radu
Hociung
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 12:25 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Draft ammendments on DNS lookup limits

Terry Fielder wrote:
Getting below 10 would be a good target, but clearly not a requirement
because it is not always possible.  Get over it please Radu.

Perhaps I will when I see a scenario that actually requires more than
10. So far I haven't, and I've been looking hard.

Perhaps you know of one. If you don't, please don't tell me to get over it.

Radu.

It appears to me that you refuse to recognize any scenario that requires
more than 10.  In real life design goals have to be traded off.  You appear
to be pursuing reduction of DNS load single mindedly with no thought to the
side effects.

Scott Kitterman