Re: Why are so many DNS requests necessary at all?

2005-03-31 16:55:04

Chris Haynes wrote:

rg(_at_)mdpd(_dot_)com asked:
<snip>

I, personally, am not yet convinced that there has been  a strong enough case
made to show that the current SPF1 system is inadequate or seriously 'at risk'
in this respect. Maybe I missed some convincing scenarios...

And the ever hated  ME TO (aka seconded)

Terry

The last thing we should be doing is raising FUD about the current version
without _very strong_ reason.

I'd far rather see progress on getting the existing system written up and
published as an RFC.

Chris Haynes

p.s.  Sorry - just taking the opportunity to vent my spleen at the end there.
Nothing to do with you, Rudy.

p.p.s  BTW, it would be _much_ more convenient if you could post in plain text,
not HTML.  Thanks

Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf