Re: How to use SPF to reject spam

2005-04-05 14:52:20
Radu,

Nice work. This looks something like http://www.mipassoc.org/csv/draft-ietf-marid-csv-dna-02.html

I've been assuming that the second part of the spam problem (reputation) will be solved quite easily in a number of ways, by companies that will make lots of money doing it, once the first part (authentication) is done right, so I haven't paid much attention to the details of these proposals.

Thanks for detailing it so nicely.

--
Dave